♡Paris Street Style - A Book Review♡

05:15

Ello My Petite Bonbons! (french twist),

Today is a little different as I am going to be doing a book review of ‘Paris Street Style - A Guide To Effortless Chic’ by Isabelle Thomas &Frédérique Veysset. 



A quick Run down of the book is that is is a guide (DURR) on how to look as chic as the people who walk the streets of Paris. As Paris is the place I have been longing to go ever since I was a little girl as soon as I saw the word ‘Paris’ I instantly took shine to it, especially as it holds to secrets to looking as sophisticated and classy as the women who walk the streets of Paris everyday. 



The book gives helpful tips about trying to find your own style and teaches the power of accessories, basically it is a 191 paged holy grail that contains sweet golden nuggets of information and tips to teach you how to look chic and flawless no matter what age/size/whatever. Read this and every street will be your own personal runway. 



I got mine  from Waterstones for £15.99 but I am sure you can get it from anywhere that sells books (amazon,WH Smiths’s etc.) But I highly recommend you buy it as it is very informative and sassssyyyy!  Or don’t. You know, don't let me rule your life! 


TTFN X 

You Might Also Like

0 comments