✖ ootd // Inbetweeners 2! ✖

10:14

I don't usually leave my bed. So when I do there is usually some really REALLY good reason behind it and yesterday there was one. The Inbetweeners 2 movie hit cinema’s and if you don't know what in the Inbetweeners are, then you have been missing out. Just watch THIS and then you will see why I just had to leave my bed to go see it. 
Anyways back on topic this is what I wore to the cinema. 
My hand looks so awkward 



Excuse the messy room. 

Anyways if you haven't gone to see it I HIGHLY recommend it but it is VERY RUDE/FUNNY/FAB so if you are under the age of 15 and don't own a fake ID then you will just have to wait for it to come out on DVD but trust me the wait is worth it, rather then getting almost kicked out of the cinema like I did at 13 for trying to get into a 15 *cringes* 


AH well live and learn! 


TTFN X 

You Might Also Like

0 comments