☯ Day In London // Outfits ☯

07:49

Sorry I haven't posted sooner, I was having a lovely little trip to London  and litteraly just got back through the door, I thought for this post I would show you what I wore whist  I was out and about in londonnnnn! 

*Apparently through the whole weekend my jeans were stuck to my legs because in every picture I AM WEARING THE SAME JEANS *lets self out* 

On the first day I wore a white polo top from Primark, boots from Primark and Leather jacket from topshop


The reason I was up London was because it was my bestest friends birthday so we stayed up London to do some shopping and have a girly weekend, so we went through all the shops and then came back to the hotel to freshen up so I got changed into the new top i brought from Pull and bear and tried out my new rollers  I got from forever 21! 

sexyyyyyyyyyyy
Then we got BUBBLE TEA! I got the vanilla flavour witch was so nice but I didn't like the little balls ad the bottom, tasted gross! 



When we got back we ordered domino's to the hotel and watched a scary movie! It was a really good weekend! 

This is my outfit on the way back just simple white top and my jeans and boots, 

This was taken as SOON AS I GOT HOME 
 Anyway sorry for the delay of post/ the shortness of this one, Ill be back into my routine soon 


TTFN X

You Might Also Like

0 comments