♡ Topshop SS15 // Trend Spotting ♡

05:52

I have watched the topshop SS15 show about 5 times now, why? Because WHY NOT! Here is what I learnt from my all time bestest catwalk. 

First lets start with the tops~ 

OFF THE SHOULDER 

I noticed a certain style of top about the catwalk the 'off the shoulder' top with ruffles at the end, 





Will I be buying it - most certainly. 

Another style of top I saw was a 'zip up to the neck' type of deal which again I LOVED it screamed sort of golfing chic witch I LOVED. 





Moving on to the bottoms~

One thing I especially loved the highwasisted 'sandy from Grease-esqe' Trousers, 



RUFFLES 

Ruffles seemed a definite theme AND I LOVED IT, The shorts with the sweater will FOR SURE be something I wear as soon as they hit the shelf's. 






COATS 

For coats I am SO glad to see that bombers and the camel coat will be in again next season, makes me very very very happppyyy, 





DRESSES 

For dresses it seems the more sheer the dress the BETTERRRRR! 



BAGS AND SHOES 

Elastic clutch and strappy heels. Enough said. 




PHEW. That was long! But worth it! 

If I had to sum up the fashion show I would call it Sporty chic 'n' Stripes and Ruffles 'n' Rouge!

Let me leave you a picture of queen and my fav Alexa Chung, look how great she looked. WHY CANT I LOOK LIKE THAT :(



TTFN X 

You Might Also Like

0 comments