❀ College clothes #7 ❀

10:47

Another day another dollar they say or in my case another day another assignment. So many assignments. But on the plus side means another 'college clothes' post!

~


I was falling over when this was taken.


ponytail kind of day
 Day one-
jeans- h&m (I ripped the knees myself) 
coat-primark
'not laurent without yves' jumper- urban outfitters 
boots - missguided 

~



my buttons came undone

day two- fancy looking (kinda)
shirt/jumper hybrid - Primark
leggings -h&m

~




Day three- an awful lot like day one BUT it was raining so that is why I am wearing a gap hoodie *shame* ITS COMFY AS HELL OKAY

hoodie-GAP (derp).
leggings-h&m
coat-primark
fake doc martins (you can't see them) - Primark

And thats is see you after the weekend, hope you have a good one!

TTFN X

You Might Also Like

0 comments