♡ Little bit of happiness ♡

07:00

Some times in life you need a little pick me up, some times you need a little something to make you feel a bit better about your life and every thing. So todays post is not going to keep in the whole fashion, make upy theme but focus on happiness and making your life a little better!


I really love this quote. I suppose It will means different things to different people but to me it runs along the same line of 'Rome wasn't built in a day'. Just meaning you have to work on things to get your dream or to get your life how you want it to be. Some times you just have to be patient. But It will be worth it.

Don't do anything you don't like doing. If you don't like going clubbing. Then don't go. If you don't want to do a certain course at university. Don't do it. Don't live to make other people happy, just because they like to do something or you feel like you have to do something to make other people happy does not mean you HAVE to do it. Sometimes its good to think of your self before thinking of others.

 I know that things might be over taking your life weather its work or your not fitting in or family drama but just know that nothing is permeant and the horrible times will pass over to make way for better times. And i know it is cheesy but it will get better!


Worrying is something I struggle with and I know someone telling you not to worry over something does not stop you worrying but worrying is, as pointed out, useless. It does not benefit you and will just leave you feeling shitty. This quote comes from a song that honestly will make you feel so much better and I recommend you have a listen-- Sunscreen song.

And Remember...
 

Cheesy I know. 

TTFN X 

You Might Also Like

0 comments