Dupe Designer Sunglasses

15:22

Just a little browse through my recent posts show I am no stranger to dupes and fakes and sunglasses is no exception.

So when I stumbled onto zero uv you can imagine my reaction.

The site is full of sunglasses, dupes of designers sunglasses, for under $10 (or £6.56 for my fellow english peeps). How do they do it?! I have no Idea but it is fab.

I got the replica of some RhiRhi ones, because she is queen and they are oversized (I am a fan of oversized sunglasses, I have a fat moon head so they make my head look smaller)

 

This is what they look like in real life



I honestly feel like Kim Kardashian In them its fab. 

 


I shall call this photo 'when the girls try and escape'
 
(top by misguided btw) 

Hope you enjoy my petite babies! 

TTFN X 

You Might Also Like

0 comments