Keratin Tip Extensions Review // Pro's and Con's // Before and After

04:36

Last week I got Keratin tip extensions, like the best of us I was hesitant to the idea of glueing something permanently to my head but because my hair was so incredibly thin, lifeless and dull I had no other option to do something and thank god I did! There is just so much more I can do with my hair now I can even put it up into a ponytail which I thought was something I just wouldn't be able to do so I am very pleased!

But I need to be truthful so you can see the whole story so here are some pro's and con's

Pro's
Long fuller hair (Duh) you hair just looks and feels so much healthier and better

It looks natural - better then clip ins

Virtually undetectable bonds, unlike micro loops which especially in blonde hair you can see the bonds

Cons
They hurt - you have something pulling on your hair so yeah, the scalp is a bit tender (especially in the shower) not a huge pain in the ass but if you catch them on something then they can kill

Expensive - I got european higher quality hair which cost me 330, yikes I know but I do recommend saving up for the nicer stuff, trust me when I say this.

And what would a hair extension post be with out a before and after?

BEFORE


AFTER




As you can see a huge difference.


I honestly do recommend them but then again I have only had them a week so lets see what the future brings (I will keep you updated)

TTFN X

You Might Also Like

0 comments