Rainy Days // Autumn Style Inspiration

15:09

I think a part of me isn't letting go to the fact that the festival season is over, thats why this morning when I saw that it was raining I rushed to grab my 'Annie' Mac (rain mac) that I got from V festival and braided my hair (to protect it from the wind).



I literally walked around today in a jacket that says 'raving' on the back.

I WONT LET THE FESTIVAL SEASON DIE YET

 


Also in order to add something more to ze old blog here is a video 







I know it looks shit but I just couldn't find the right location to take a photo and I didn't want it to be a proper video that is done all professionally so there you go ENJOY! (Also can I just point out the flawlessness of me trying to show you guys my shoes!) 


Boots-h&M

Rain mac - Annie Mac rain mac 

Hope you guys enjoyed you day and Hello to all the new people I have seen crop up! IKNOW YOU ARE OUT THERE! 

TTFN X 

You Might Also Like

0 comments