Korean Sheet Masks // EBAY HORROR // Daily Blogging #16

15:34

Here is a word of warning out there for all of you who are buying stuff on eBay...

42 facemasks for £15?!?!? 'What a bargain' I cried as I added them to my basket.
And yes some lovely facemasks came in the post,



I was also pleasantly surprised to see they threw in some nose stripes as well, what I wasn't pleasantly  surprised to see was this...


PLACENTA

SNAKE

SNAIL

POTATO ?!?!?!?!

PLACENTA

I AM SAYING THAT AGAIN

PLACENTA

okay first of all

WHOSE PLACENTA???!?!?!!?!?!?!?
WHY DID THEY SELL IT TO A FACE MASK COMPANY?!?!?!?!?!!?!?
HOW MUCH DO YOU EVEN BUY A PLACENTA FOR?!!!?!?!?!?!!?!?

I need a lie down.

*sidenote*
As the day is closing on Sunday I am having a reflection on everything I feel it is good to do that once and a while to put your life into focus. I hope all of you reading this are having a happy sunday and using all the powers within me I BLESS YOU HAVE A GOOD MONDAY

TTFN X

You Might Also Like

0 comments