Ripped Bum Jeans Outfit Style Inspiration // Daily Blogging #13

16:14

As I am writing this it has just turned midnight, does this still count as daily blogging? I am going to go with yes.

The major design flaw (and quite an obvious one) with these jeans is that you butt gets cold. Hard to look cute in them when your butt cheek is covered in goose pimple, but the show must go on!






Shoes: Stan Smiths
Jeans: Missguided
Jumper;Uniqulo

Needless to say that the whole day has been a of constant inner questions, the most frequently asked being 'can they see my knickers when I walk up the stairs?'

*sidenote*
Tomorrow is Friday. THANK GOD. This week has dragged on and oooonnnnn so I think I am going to treat myself to a mocha frappachino, you should treat yo' self aswell! Even if it is just running nice bath, you have worked hard this week and you deserve some self loving!.... that sounds gross.

TTFN X

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hey! Do you have any more pics of these jeans?

    Did you rip them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HeyHey!! I did not rip them myself - I got them from Missguided pre-ripped, I don't have those jeans anymore unfortunately so I can't take any photos :( and I can't find them on the missguided website but I found a online shop "https://www.lasula.co.uk/clothing/category/jeans/kim-high-waisted-mom-ripped-jeans-blue-18678" which does a similar pair!
      Hope this helps!
      Ella xx

      Delete