Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade Dupe // Freedom Pro Brow Pomade // Christmas Daily Blogging #1

16:17

Its December Y'all!

Christmas is on its way! And what better way to celebrate then with a dupe (perfect for stocking fillers fyi).

A constant sadness in my life is that I do not live in America, (when I get old I shall join you soon) and partly the reason why I want to live in America is that you don't have to pay the horrific shipping costs to purchase some Anastasia beverly hills brow stuff, you don't know how lucky you are. BUT one perfect thing about England is Superdrug and their love for dupes, thank you super drug for your lack of morals.

A new brand for them is Freedom which is basically dupe central and I managed to pick up the Freedom eyebrow pomade which is a lovely Anastasia Dip Brow dupe for a fiver! A FIVER. YAS.




that greasy hair life 

Cant really complain at all! A fiver! Well saying that I am kinda miffed it didn't come with a little brush but it was only five squid but c'mon Freedom get it together. 

*sidenote * 

I need a hair change, 2016 is right round the corner and I want a new hair style to embrace it. I created fake bangs today after seeing Kendall Jenner at the AMA's and I dunno, don't think I would go through with it but i don't hate it..... 
That lazy eye life 

That messy desk life 

CHRISTMAS IS ON ITS WAY SO I AM GOING TO  *TRY* DAILY BLOG FOR THE 24 DAYS STRAIGHT OIOI WATCH OUT 

TTFN X




You Might Also Like

0 comments