Garnier Exfobrusher Spot Fighter // Best Facial Cleanser // Christmas Daily Blogging #6

16:36

Winter brings out the worst of me, physically and mentally. The stress of Christmas shopping causes me to eat (Starbuck Frappachino's why are you so calorific) which causes spots. LORD OH LORD THE SPOTS.




Can I just say that this thing is like the holy grail, my skin is soft and exfoliate all the dead skin off. I love the little brusher on the top. Love it. And it was cheap so thats nice, CHEERS LORD/ GARNIER lovessss ya x

*sidenote*
I don't really know whats up with my caps lock, actually I do I have been watching Ru Pauls drag race HUNTYYYYY

'Good luck and don't fuck it up'

GAH I LOVE IT SO MUCH

19 days till christmas we are in our teens people its go time!

TTFN X

You Might Also Like

0 comments