Winter Outfit and Style Inspiration // Daily Blogging #16

16:43

What is happening with the weather in the UK at the moment? 15 degrees?! I am most unhappy, I stocked up on winter coats to use and now they are just in my wardrobe. Sad and unused :(

Anyhow here is the outfit I wore todayyyyy



Do you ever get mid-selfie and go. Fuck it and just pull all you hair onto your face? Cause I do 
Jumper;Primark
Jeans;dunno but they make my legs look chunky so they are going in the bin
Shoes;Missguided

*sidenote*
Only a couple photos cause I began to watch the whole of the star wars films! Never seen them before so I thought with the new one on its way I better crack on. So far so good I mean they are no Harry Potter (don't kill me) but I am enjoying them!

SINGLE DIGETS 9! HOLY CRAP 9!

TTFN X

You Might Also Like

0 comments