Etsy Nasa Bomber Jacket // January Blogging #3

17:49

HELLO!

Long time no see! I haven't had a chance to sit down and blog for ages, in-between university interviews (hello if you are a uni - pls let me in) and work and assignments and *failing* my driving exams. I haven't had a chance to organise myself some time to blog but here I am!

A recent love of mine is this *fake* Nasa Bomber Jacket that I picked up from Etsy (If you haven't gone on Easy yet, what are you actually doing with your life?).


It was around £55 including postage which I know is a bit expensive but if you are looking for a good quality bomber that doesn't cost you £1,925 (*cough* Versace *cough*) then I think that this is perffecctttttt.

And here is giving my best try at modelling it

I have the squarest head in the land


try and ignore the messy room 


So yeah,

*sidenote* 
I just wanted to thank you for being patient with me while I try get my life sorted and to let you know that I have created a new schedule!
Wednesdays and Saturdays/Sundays (depending on if I go out on a Saturday night lol). So keep your eyes peeled!


TTFN X



You Might Also Like

0 comments