My Moroccan Adventure // Holiday Blog // I AM BACK // January Blogging #1

14:03

MY LOVES. 


I HAVE MISSED YOU. 

I know I know, I have practically fallen off the side of the earth, where was I? Where did I go? Especially when we having such a sweet time with daily blogging!!

You have every right to be angry. 

Let me explain...

*clears throat* 
  1. I went on holiday; I went away to Marrakech during the holidays and spent some lovely time with the familyyy. Bonding and eating and what not, I will include some photo's I took in this post so you can have a looky loo at what I got up to. 
  2. It was christmas; After being filled up with pigs in blankets and christmas pudding, I couldn't  even do anything that meant getting off my sofa. 
  3. I got sick; The christmas flu hit me with great force last week (my original start date to return to blogging) and I have been bed bound. sad face :(. I am still not 100% I am currently in my onesie (how fashion forward) with some orange juice (gotta get that vit C ya'll) 
BUT I HAVE RETURNED  

And I bring Holiday photo's. 








Enjoy looking at those arty farty photos I have taken :)

If you have the urge to look at some more of my photo's then you can always follow me on instagram (@ellalighty) If you want to :)

pls.

TTFN X

*sidenote* 
It feels gooooooodddddd to be back :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments