Anastasia Beverly Brows Brow Definer Dupe // Sleek Eyebrow Stylist // February Blogging #2

07:15

HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Have I got a golden post for you today.

If you are an eyebrow enthusiast like myself then you will know that Anastasia Beverly Hills has introduced a new product... THE BROW DEFINER.

But did you know that Sleek done it first?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Let me explain.

A while back ( bit before Christmas) I as trolling Superdrug for something to fill in my brows and came across Sleeks ' Eyebrow Stylist' with an angled end and a blending brush I was content. For a measly £5.99 I purchased my brow stylist and was on my way.

It is a bit gross but thats only because I love it so. 




Now lets compare it to the £20 (ish depending on where you get it) Brow definer


Case proven.

Now I am not going to say that the Sleek version is better, probably not (sorry Sleek). But you can not hide that these babies are awfully similar! And perfect if you are on the look out for a dupe!

*sidenote*

I am not even joking when I saw the 'Brow Definer '  Anastasia Beverley brows insta I was like,

Is that sad that I got this excited about a Eyebrow pencil?

A little.

TTFN X

You Might Also Like

0 comments