Crystal Necklaces

14:41

(bit of a long one because I haven't done a long one in a while and a have an hour long train journey and nothing to do) 


Ello poppets I am here to tell you guys about the latest craze I have seen 'crystal jewellery'. 

When ever anyone mentions crystals I always think about that dark crystal movie. Does anyone remember that? With the puppets, that shit was scary AF. I remember being shit scared by that when I was kid, Who also remembers the Labyrinth. NOW THATS a good film, except for the Bowie Bulge. 

Any how (See this is what happens when I have ((a coffee)) time to write a proper post. I go off on one.) I was flicking through vogue and saw a lot of those crystal necklaces and was like "if vogue says it, I must buy it" their marketing team must be pretty good because I went out and brought one from urban outfitters.




FOR £18 !! I mean I know its cool and everything and I do generally like it but I think Urban has committed a day light robbery with that one. I guess in the grand scheme of things £18 isn't crazy amounts of money but for a necklace! Thats mental. Well then I suppose people pay 100's and 1000's of pounds for some items of jewellery, but urban is suppose to be a 'student-equse' shop and as a student I can tell you I bearly have money for a big mac. But I am sure all my low income peeps can find one exactly like this but for mental cheap on like Ebay or something. Tbh I don't know why I didn't just do that. I am a dumbass. 

Where am I going with this? What even Is this post? Ignore the writing on this one just look at the pictures I'll be back to my minimal writing posts next time 

TTFN X 


You Might Also Like

0 comments