Autumn Style Inspiration // Black Dungarees

12:44

Some style inspiration for you lovely lot today, I had a whole day off today, I know what the hell?! I have been soooo busy recently (hence the one post a week) but as you know no rest for the wicked so I put together a little outfit. 





The jumper is from H&M and was a steal for £14.99 which I paired with these black dungarees from the mens section of Forever 21. DONT BE SCARED OF SHOPPING IN THE MENS SECTION. Trust me if you walk (/click) away from this page the one thing I want you to learn is that you can shop in the mens section, gender is really not important when it comes to fashion so plssssssssss next time you are shopping go to the mens section or open up a new tab and go on Topman trust me you won't be sorry. 

Shoes are my trusty Air max. HOLLA. 

Back to work tomorrow. MEH. 

TTFN X 

You Might Also Like

0 comments