Festival Make Up 2016 // Metallic Make Up // Summer Blogin' 2016

07:21

Ahhh festivals. There is nothing quite like waking up blinded by the sun in a £20 Argos tent. Dehydrated, confused and smelly, covered in beer/piss and partly deaf.... Some call that their personal hell but to me nothing beats it! I am a big festival-er I have been to two this year (Glastonbury and NASS) and I am looking to go to more during the summer!

The downside to festivals is getting ready. Testing out different looks in a 60 cm x 60 cm tent is an obvious no go, so I like to have my outfits ready prepared and one makeup look that I am going to rock the whole time there perfected. This way you also save on back pack space and anyone who has been to a festival KNOWS the struggles of carrying luggage!

So here is my makeup look that I prepared!
*prepare yourself for some photoshopped pictures man*


I edited the background to be like a typical U.K festival... I know I know I am sad. 

So in case you can't really see I took the metallic vibe that has been going around and applied it to my look! I have; 
  • Golden eyeshadow under the eyes to make it look like my eyes are melting gold. Kind of sounds stupid when I type it out but you get the feel of what I am trying to achieve 
  • I have a red lip and done a silver metallic stripe down the middle of my lips again with some silver eyeshadow  
  • Then I just done my basic ass eyebrow- cat eye- eyelash routine 
And volia! Metallic festival makeup! 
Heres some more pictures for ya....

SOME ONE TAKE AWAY THE PHOTOSHOP APP FROM MY COMPUTER 

LOL THIS ONE IS THE SHITITEST AND THATS WHY IT IS LAST 

I in no way created this look, I saw loads of people doing metallic-y stuff and then tried it out for my self, look at this mood board I made though look how F*CKING SCARY IT IS. 

I am going to have nightmares. 

So I hope this gave you an idea of festival make up to try out! I am going to go back to day dreaming about U.K festivals. For those who have no clue what a U.K festival looks like here is my artistic representation...
The new and improved teletubbie sun... ya girl. 


SUMMER '16 Y'ALL

TTFN X

*sidenote*
Holy moly it is HOT in England at the moe like crazy hot (I feel those of you who live in actually warm places be like bitch pls, but you gotta understand 30 CELSIUS IS HOT FOR ENGLAND ) I have been sweating out like crazy even my elbow is moist. I didn't even know that it possible for an elbow to feel moist but it is. I think my brain is melting.
BLAH. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments